Por Vitor Precioso
26 janeiro 2019 - 00:01 | Atualizado em 02 fevereiro 2023 - 09:53
Cedro Technologies is the leading provider of Market Data – APIs B3, Bovespa and BM&F. Cedro’s Market Data Cloud service is available for many stock exchanges and markets: B3 (BM&FBOVESPA), Currencies, Equities, Derivatives, Indicators, Agricultural and others. Market Data Cloud provides many API Market Data services.
Cedro is authorized by B3 (BM&FBOVESPA) like a vendor and carrier to distribute market data brazil.
To access and contract the service click here.
What data is available – APIs B3?
- Quotes, Book and BOVESPA Data (Stock and Options) – B3
- Quotes, Book of Offers and Data of BM & F (Futures and Options) – B3
- Quotes, Book of Offers and Data of Agricultural Commodities (BM & F) – B3
- Historical Series of Stocks and Futures Coins (Dollar, Euro, Pound, Canadian Dollar, Yuan, Swiss Franc, Chilean Peso, Argentine Peso, Uruguayan Peso, Yen and several others)
- Parity (Forex)
How to access?
- API for quotations in API Streaming for TCP / IP with Crystal Data Feed;
- API for quotations in Websocket Streaming with Web Feeder;
- API for quotes in REST with delivery in JSON or XML;
- API for historical dataBM &FBOVESPA;
- API for sending orders / electronic negotiation via FIX Protocol;
- API for sending orders / electronic trading via Websocket
Pricing and hiring:
Hire online or speak to a specialist at +55 11 3014 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to listing services, Cedro also implements several other technology and mobility services based on APIs and also for trading on BM&FBOVESPA (B3). With the provision of APIs by Cedro Technologies, a third-party application can quickly consume data.