Por Vitor Precioso
20 abril 2016 - 21:45 | Atualizado em 02 fevereiro 2023 - 10:10
Cedro is an authorized provider from B3 (BM&FBOVESA). Market Data Cloud is a specialized service provided by Cedro Technologies for market data distribution of several markets through APIs and Feeds. Cedro’s Market Data Cloud service is available for various markets such as B3 (BM&FBOVESPA), Currencies, Equities, Derivatives, Indicators, Agricultural and others. Market Data Cloud provides many API Brazil Stock Exchange B3.
To access and contract the service click here.
What data is available?
- Quotes, Book and BOVESPA Data (Stock and Options) – B3
- Quotes, Book of Offers and Data of BM & F (Futures and Options) – B3
- Quotes, Book of Offers and Data of Agricultural Commodities (BM & F) – B3
- Historical Series of Stocks and Futures Coins (Dollar, Euro, Pound, Canadian Dollar, Yuan, Swiss Franc, Chilean Peso, Argentine Peso, Uruguayan Peso, Yen and several others)
- Parity (Forex)
How to access?
- API for quotations in API Streaming for TCP / IP with Crystal Data Feed;
- API for quotations in Websocket Streaming with Web Feeder;
- API for quotes in REST with delivery in JSON or XML;
- API for historical dataBM &FBOVESPA;
- API for sending orders / electronic negotiation via FIX Protocol;
- API for sending orders / electronic trading via Websocket
Pricing and hiring:
Hire online or speak to a specialist at +55 11 3014 0200 or email@example.com
In addition to listing services, Cedro also implements several other technology and mobility services based on APIs and also for trading on BM&FBOVESPA (B3). With the provision of APIs by Cedro Technologies, a third-party application can quickly consume data.
Go to Market Data Cloud